Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life is Good

I've recently been trying to develop my homemaking skills. We got invited to a young couple dessert party and I knew this was a chance to let myself shine. I wanted to impress our new potential friends and I knew there was only one person to call about this important event. The young and beautiful Stacy Moss!!
If you dont know Stacy she is the Queen of Desserts and has all the right recipes. She is so hard to get a hold of these days, but she was kind enough to take time out of her busy single lifestyle and email me 3 wonderful recipes. I decided to make the trifle which also gave me a reason to buy a trifle dish. Thanks Albert, your such a good husband. The trifle turned out perfect thanks to Stacys baking tips. In case you were wondering...yes that is chocolate shavings on top of the trifle.
Everyone commented on my beautiful layered dessert and now we have new friends. Thanks Stacy!! I miss you and Brinkley:(

Last but not least we got to see LA REVE . It's one of the newer water shows at my favorite hotel The Wynn. It was amazing. Even better I had dreams all night that I was performing in the red shoe part. I am going to see if they are hiring.
If you come to Vegas soon make sure visting us and La Reve is on your to do list.

No comments: