Today Al made it big in Vegas by calling in to Sports Talk Radio to talk about Texas Tech. Now I must say I haven't seen him this excited since we ate at the Brazilian meat restaurant. Of course he wanted to tell me everything he said, but I didn't understand anything. I'm guessing that's what he thinks when I talk about clothes or shopping. Anyway they let him talk for like ten minutes and he said something like that means they liked what I said because usually they will cut you off after one sentence if you don't know what you're talking about. Give it up for Al for being a star. I always knew their was something special about him when we worked for the Utah Jazz:)
Here is a picture of him from highschool baseball. Look at that swing
1 comment:
what can ya say... al just has a way with words... or axe body spray lol
Post a Comment