Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The History of Whitney

The other day Al asked me how many jobs I've had and I think that's a common thought most people have if they know me. Here is a list of all my jobs in chronological order.

1-McDonalds (Holladay, UT)
2-Hogi Yogi (Holladay, UT)
3-Home Inc. (SLC, UT)
4-Souper Salad (SLC, UT)
5-Utah Jazz (SLC, UT)
6-Express (Gateway Mall)
7-Consumers First(SLC, UT)
8-Occurance (West Jordan, UT)
9-Utah Jazz (This time I met Al:))
10-Merrill Lynch (Internship)
11-Wells Fargo Financial (West Jordan, UT)

This is where is starts to pick up because I started job #11 in November of 2006

12-World Savings (South Jordan, UT)
13-Stores Online (Orem, UT)
14-Ikon Office Solutions (SLC, UT)
15-I4 Solutions (Bountiful, UT)
16-Green River Capital (SLC, UT)
17-Keller Williams Southern Nevada (Henderson, NV)
18-Ann Taylor (Summerlin, NV) Still employed
19-Truwest Capital (Las Vegas, NV) My 2nd day

I am 26 years old and I've had 18 jobs since I was 14. Thats impressive:)

5 comments:

bb,tonya and cam... said...

lol dude thats awesome...you are averaging a new job every 8 months.... :)

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

i think you have my bro in law beat on that lol

Heather Rose said...

Very impressive! You've got me beat for sure.

Heather Rose said...

Very impressive! You've got me beat for sure.

bb,tonya and cam... said...

dude...i left you a little present on our blog! :) hahaha...memories.