Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre Birthday Fun with the Bush Fam

So000 Tonya and Billy stayed with us last night on their way to Cali. We always love having a little Bush family fun. We went to dinner with them at Suhsi Samba which is at the Palazzo and I made it into a Pre Celebratory Birthday Party for Al.

We tried a ton of different sushi rolls which were all delicious. However Sushi Fever is still the best and waay better prices.

Sushi Samba Wamba gave Al a little birthday dessert with sparklers. He was loving it until it got a little smoky. Afterwards Tonya and Billy went to see The Phantom of the Opera, so I diddle daddled through the casino taking pictures before we went home.



I have recently decided that no one should live in Las Vegas. It should only be the strip, airport, and tumbleweeds because thats all anyone thinks of when they hear the word Vegas. Who can really live here with skin that is still dry after applying lotion 3 times a day? Who really has rocks in their front yards? And who really lives in 115 degree weather? These are some of the questions I ask myself when I realize I live in Las Vegas. To prove my point I took some pictures of weird plants and flowers that grow in rocks.
What is that thing growing out of the rocks? Is it a pineapple? Is it a palm tree? I'm not really sure.
And these flowers actually look pretty in this picture, but don't be fooled:)

1 comment:

Danielle Selander said...

I am going to have to agree 100%!!!! I feel your pain!