Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Oh Nineeee

Due to the high number of no responses for my quiz "What Movie Title Are You" I will not be posting answers. I guess everyone wants to continue to take the lame Facebook quizzes.

We just got back from a weekend of fun in Fish Lake which is in Richfield, Utah. Al's entire extended family has gone for the last 17 years.
Being the avid fisherwoman and camper I am, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I've only fished once in my life and that was at Fish Lake two years ago with Al:) I guess I can blame my mom for not taking me on fishing trips as a child and giving me barbies instead.
Al and I were glad to get away from the Vegas heat for the third weekend in a row. Fish Lake is beautiful!! I appreciate scenery like that even more now that I live in dry, hot, and desolate Las Vegas.
Here are some pics of us fishing. Al tried to get me to kiss the first fish I caught, but it wasn't happening. I can bait my hook and catch them, but after that Al has to do everything for me. Another great reason why I married him(the list just keeps getting longer).
The second day Al's neck was so sunburned he wore this bandanna(WEAR SUNSCREEN.) I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so ridiculous. Then there is Trevor who wore a sweatshirt in the middle of the day and a tanktop at night?? I don't get it.
Here is a pic of us with our Fishys(left to Right) Kaj, Nikki, Ryker, Al, and last, but not least ME.
We saw a Rainbow one night and had the best Dutch Oven Blueberry Cobbler. So yummy!!

When we went two years ago we found a really cool look out place, so we decided to go back, but it was sooo cold and windy this time.
Funny story....Last time Al told Trevor if he could catch a cow and smack its butt he would buy him a steak dinner. Here is the video I posted on YouTube because it's pretty much the funniest thing ever.
The last night we were there Al, Kaj, and Trevor thought it would be cool to build a fire as tall as the mountains. Again a boy thing I don't understand.
We had tons of Reeses Smores and they were delish
More Fish Lake fun to come next year.

No comments: