Puerto Vallerta was my favorite city we stopped in. Most of our group went on the zip line tour, so the rest of us which was Me, Al, Lexi, Chad, and Al 4 took a bus to the beach.

It was so hot and humid it made sitting on the beach miserable. I wandered off for a bit to see if I could find a pool.

I stumbled across the Grand Velas and couldn't resist swimming around in their 3 tiered infiniti pool.


It was amazing to say the least. Al came looking for me shortly after and found me in the pool...lol He knew it was a good idea so he joined me along with the rest of the group.

How amazing is this pool?

Al, Lexi, and I were starving, but we couldn't eat at Grand Velas because it was all inclusive, so we decided to go walk around and find food. Al 4 and Chad stayed back and got kicked out....lol It was great while it lasted. I want to go back and stay there.

We all ended up eating at a little taco stand down the street from Grand Velas. I stared at it in the distance and secretly wished I was staying there and not in a4X4 room on a cruise ship.

After our beach/resort escapade we went back to the cruise ship to meet Coby and Shelly. We stopped at the mall across the street from the cruise ship and conveniently next to Wal Mart.

There was this random pool with huge clear balls you pay to put your kids in so they can float around in the water moving the ball like a hamster wheel. I was dying to see someone do it, but I think we were the only people there.

While we waited and waited and waited for Coby and Shelly, Al 4 took a nap and fell asleep just like this.

After we met up with Coby and Shelly we went to downtown Puerto Vallerta to have dinner. I loved all the cobblestone roads.

Senor Frogs, Senor Frogs, Senor Frogs on every block of Mexico.

Al and I were laughing at the curbs because they are just like the ones by our house. Try parallel parking by these everyday. Getting out of the car is tricky.



Along the beach were the most amazing sand castles/art I've ever seen.

Little Mermaid and King Triton

This one was crazy. How do you even make 10 people out of sand? Our final conclusion was that it was the last supper?



Art vendors

We ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant with this fabulous view.

This was a random statue below the restaurant we ate at.

This guy was impressive. He stacks these rocks and people tip him.

Way random, but hey if he makes money off stacking rocks at the beach than all power to him.

A really cool cathedral.

This is one of the most amazing street performers I've ever seen. He was covered in sand and didn't move an inch. It was unreal.

I seriously couldn't believe he was real.

All of us in Puerto Vallerta

My favorite street I found. It reminded me of Italy.

Al and I watched the sunset on the beach. It was so beautiful.
Mazatlan Next!!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun.
I've seen a TON of street performers here in NYC, some absolutely amazing performers are in Central Park, but I have NEVER seen anything like that sand man. Looking at the pictures I could NOT believe he was real. Does he put that sand all over himself EVERY day.? Ewww, I'd feel so claustrophobic. Looks like you had a lovely trip!
Post a Comment