Sweet Sophie made these favors with chocolate covered pomegrante seeds which are so addicting. Thank you so much to everyone that was able to come. It was great to see all of you.
and I got to be the judge:)
These were all the winners for Cutest, Most Realistic, Chubbiest, and Ugliest...lol
We got some great clothes including this adorable Utah onesie.
We played a candybar game and got to tape features of Al and I on a face. Looks like he is going to look just like Al.
Afterwards we had so much gum left over I decided we should have a bubble gum blowing contest. Probably the best idea ever....I regret not bringing my SLR camera to catch all the great bubbles. Thank you for the wonderful shower Shelly and everyone that was able to come.
On Sunday I had a dinner/baby shower party with my family. Thank you mom for organizing it.
Me, Jess, and Sarah
Antoinette and my mom.
My favorite picture of the night. My cousin Blake and Antoinettes little girl Dillan.
Some great presents including a stroller and Diaper Genie!!
A tricky game with rice and safety pins. The person that picks out the most safety pins in 2
minutes wins.
We even got Ryan and Blake to play. Our big winner was Liz who I swear was looking out the bottom of her blindfold like Blake :)
I talked Blake into singing a song for $1 which reminds me I need to post the video.
I also had a shower Stacy's house which was amazing. They should be professional party planners cause everything they did was perfect and creative. I loved it girls, thank you thank you!!
The wonderful hosts.
It was so much fun to see everyone and I forgot how many cute blonde girls are in Utah :)
I have so many talented friends and this one in paticular deserves a huge Thank You. Megan made all of Baby Alex's bedding which turned out great. I LOVE IT.
Danielles adorbale little girl Sienna. I love this pic!!
Some of my highschool friends who I hadn't seen forever.
This blog has a ton of Thank You's, but seriously thank you soooo much for everything. It was great to see everyone. I wish I didn't live so far away because Baby Alex could have so many fun play dates. Come visit us in L.A.




1 comment:
What a fun time!! I loved the idea of a tea party shower- how perfect for you! So bummed I couldn't celebrate in person with you.
Post a Comment