I've been dying to take Alex to the pool since he was born. Last week I bought 100 SPF sunscreen for his fair baby skin. Alex layed on the chair for like 15 minutes and let me take pictures of him in his cute hat and swimsuit that our friends bought for him. I seriously couldn't stop laughing because he looked so relaxed.
The poses kept getting better and better


In the two years we have lived in California I've never been in this pool because it's always been too cold. That should have been my first clue, but I figured since Alex loves the bath he will love the pool.
I dipped his toes in and this is what happened. I promise I'm not a mean mom.
Our time relaxing in the sun ended shortly after that and we had one unhappy Alex. He was seriously mad the rest of the night. We won't be going to the pool again until it's the perfect temperature for his chubby little body.
1 comment:
i love a chubby baby in his swim suit. what a love. and look at your swim suit bod post baby! impresive whit, and maybe a little jealous too. miss your guts.
Post a Comment