Monday, June 20, 2011

10 Years Later

Al went to Texas for his 10 year highschool reunion last weekend. While he was basking in the hot Texas sun we were left at home to fend for ourselves. I made him promise that he would take pictures and even let him use my camera for 6 days which is a WAY big deal. I wasn't really surprised when I looked at my camera and saw the same pictures that were on it when I gave it to him. Luckily Brayden's fiance Stephanie took a few!!
The Three Amigos.....Brian, Al, and Brayden

James Madison High School Class of 2001
This was Kristins last weekend in L.A. so we lived it up and tried to do a bunch of stuff before she left. I took her to Descanso Gardens and it was just as pretty as I remembered.


We wanted to stay for the wedding
Cute little Alex in his new hat. Love him

No comments: