Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mary, Martha, Catherine

When Al and I got married and moved to Vegas it took me about a year to realize that hiking is pretty cool. Every time I'm in Utah and have extra time I try to go on one. This time I chose Lake Mary, Martha, and Catherine at Brighton. I hadn't been on this since Beehive camp in 1995? I thought I would have no problem carrying Alex in the Bjorn, but about 5 minutes into it I was like uhhhh this isn't going to work out. Ryan stepped in and carried him the entire time, so great.
Look at that BLUE sky...so amazing.
Ryan is stronger than he looks....haha

Yay we made it to Lake Mary

My mom and Ryan stayed back because there was so much snow on the way to Martha, but Sarah and I hiked up to it. We didn't make it to Catherine because of all the snow, but maybe next time :)
Lake Mary from the other side
There was one point in the hike where I looked up and saw a nice Asian man walk by me with a mask on his face. Pretty sure Swine Flu was over 2 years ago? It was a perfect day with great company and I'm so glad we got to go on it. Thanks for carrying Alex Ry:)

No comments: