Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lake Tahoe

Last week Al was at a Bachelor Party in Lake Tahoe. Al won't blog and it's only fair that his adventures are posted on this blog too. I'm sure I'm missing a ton of details about his Party, but here is what I do know.... Al's friends Brian and Brayden (Bachelor) that he grew up with in Texas flew to Los Angeles and drove 9 hours to go camping in Lake Tahoe. Doesn't sound like much of a party to me, but I'm glad it was for them:)
The first night they camped at a campground and the second night they camped somewhere off the Tahoe Rim Trail.
Brayden eating Chili that he spilled down his white shirt the first night.
Brian packing heat
Does a knife count as heat?
I'm guessing this picture was taken somewhere along the Tahoe Rim Trail?
Brain Planking
Hmmm could this be Lake Tahoe??
Al reading a map which I'm grateful he does because somehow I never learned how to read a map. Is it just me or was that never taught at schools in Utah because you have the Mountains for directions?
Their backpack hanging from a tree the second night. I was a little paranoid of Bears from all the attacks in Yosemite and Tahoe this summer, so I'm glad they were trying to be safe or at least that's how they made it appear in their pictures :)
Last but not least Al and Lake Tahoe. Hope you 3 had fun and enjoyed your last Bachelor Party. From now on you have to take your wives and children!!

No comments: