Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bachelorette Madness

Last weekend we had a fun dinner with The Dannels Family at El Coyote.
We braved the Saturday night crowds and went to the Grove.  The Nordstrom sale had just started and I've never seen so many people shopping.  Los Angeles never ceases to amaze me.
It was the night before the Bachelorette finale and we saw this big poster of Emily.....hahah every guy loves Emily.  
Aerial view of the grove.....craziness. 
Jenny and I saw a big line coming out of Abercrombie and found out you could get a picture with the male model at the front door....lol   Of course we took one and they give your very own Polaroid to keep.
Enjoying snacks in Sacrament, both of us that is :)
Anytime Alex eats a piece of fruit he either gives me the skin or I find an apple laying on the bench at church like this.
That night my friend Jenny had a Bachelorette party at her house.  We all brought a snack to share.  Amber brought her Soda machine so we could make Italian sodas.
The instructions.
and the final result, so yummy.
Jenny's fantastic decorating and we all got a rose to take home.
The group of girls.
Team Arie
and then there were 3 girls that were team Jef.   I still can't believe he won,  but then again stranger things have happened.  Bachelor Pad started last week and it's way better anyway :)

No comments: