Loves elevators and pushing any kind of button.
Doesn't like to listen. I would let him walk by himself in the store, but he would rather run off which scares me to death. Hopefully this age will pass quickly because everything makes me nervous.
Still isn't really talking but says NO, mama, dada, slide, light which sounds more like sligh, what is that but it doesn't sound clear, Cole (I think). We are on talking and will be caught up in no time.
Yells out hey and hi
Pats the seat next to him when he wants you to sit down.
He is crazy at the store. If you don't pay attention you will have all sorts of random things in the cart.
Loves music and dancing. He sings in sacrament and has a microphone at home he pretends to sing into.
Loves to pray. We say at least 5 a day
Likes lavender sprayed on his feet at night. When I massage it on he says ahhhh.
Is really into turning off and on lights, but usually it's just off because he can't reach the on part.
Likes to stack blocks
Loves nursery and music class.
Very clean. He sweeps with his little broom and will get a wipe and start cleaning with it.
He is hilarious and does the funniest things everyday.
Yesterday he heard Cole poop and went and got a diaper and wipes for him.
Loves to sit on the counter while I make him breakfast, lunch, or dinner. His wife will thank me one day when he can cook:)
Loves to throw things especially his toys
Loves to run out to the garage and hop in the car with Dad when he gets home from work
Pretty good eater. We are working on vegetables.
Very sweet. He will just come up and hug or kiss you.
Still cries at naps and bedtime which I hope ends soon.
Pretty shy. If a stranger says something to him he will close his eyes and pucker his lips.
He has done really good with Cole and is already a great big brother. I know it's been a huge change in his life, but I think he will thank me someday when he has a best friend. We Love You Alex


1 comment:
those are gorgeous pics and he looks like such a little cutie!!
Post a Comment