Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy Days

A couple weeks ago Al was out of town for work.  We had to get creative with our time.  Typical morning which are very busy. They start with feeding Cole and Alex, putting Cole down for his nap, laundry, cleaning, trying to shower.  The list goes on.
Trying to teach Alex to smile for the camera
Alex just learned how to take pictures with my phone.  Sometimes it comes in handy because it will occupy him for a bit but later my battery will be dead and I have hundreds of pictures I have to delete.
He doesn't really eat a lot of veggies (corn doesn't count) so he drinks green smoothies with me and loves them.
How I miss nap time with just Alex because I would usually nap with him.  I'm still trying to get Cole to nap in his crib, but right now it's only for about 45 minutes to an hour.  However if I put him on our bed and sit next to him he will sleep for 3 hours.  I don't get it.
Al's parents were kind enough to bring Alex's jeep and kitchen all the way from Utah.  He's in heaven.
Cole sat in the Bumbo for the first time and loved it.
The roundest rolliest baby around.
Funny Face
We met some friends at Jump N Jammin.
We found out it was National Pancake Day and decided we should go to IHOP with the rest of Los Angeles.
Cheers to Pancakes
Alex giving his friend Saige a hug, so sweet.

No comments: