Thursday, April 18, 2013

5 Months

5 Month Stats
Weight 17 lbs 3 oz 75th percentile
Height 26 1/2 inches long 75th percentile
Head 43 1/2 cm 75th percentile
At 5 months Cole is
So close to rolling over onto his stomach.  He just lays on his side and looks around and if he moved 1 more inch he would be on his stomach.  
He scoots around the floor by arching his back
Just barely learned how to spit with his tongue.
I keep thinking he is going to get a tooth, but nothing yet.
Loves to go on walks and be outside to look around. 
Loves for you to talk to him
Grabs everything he can when you're holding him including my hair.  He always has a piece of my hair stuck in his hands.
I've been trying to get him to take formula so I can go on a girls trip in a few weeks, but he's not having it.  
Wakes up about 2 times a night to nurse.  When I put him to bed at 6:30-7  it takes about an hour because Alex is crying in the next room and he loses his binky.  I'm about to toss the binky, it's driving me crazy!!
Just learned to hold stuff in his hands a couple weeks ago.  It's so cute to watch him focus and try to take it out of your hands.
I still give him baths in the Tummy Tub and he loves it.
Gets really splotchy when he cries.
We usually hold him on our lap when we eat dinner and he watched everything that goes into your mouth.  It's like he's trying to tell us he wants some too.
Cole will be laying under his play gym and Alex will try to lay on him and Cole just smiles.

No comments: