Monday, July 1, 2013

Growing Up

I can't stop posting pictures of my kids.  Babies grow way too fast and I wish you could remember every single detail because I never want to forget any of it.
Cole has 2 bottom teeth now.  He has this cute new smile I've been trying to capture and I almost got it in this picture.
Alex drinking his juice.  He would love to drink juice all day long if he could.
Alex chasing a bird at the park. In a couple years he can chase Cole :)
We had the sisters over for dinner and I made them Cafe Rio.  I even got tins to make it seem like the real deal.  
We went over to the Dannels to help them before they moved.  Alex had one last hoorah with Hudson and Crew and learned that it's cool to play dress up.  Now he loves Superman.
Cole was upset because he wanted to nurse at that exact moment.
Alex in his Peter Pan costume Crew and Hudson gave him.  I had to hide them because he wanted to wear it all day long :)
Cole graduated to the big boy seat in his stroller and couldn't be happier.  I think he had a smile on his face the entire time.  Alex thought it was pretty cool too.
We met some friends at the mall and had them pose at Old Navy.  Too funny.

No comments: