Wow I'm so behind on blogging again and our 13 day trip might take weeks to write about.....I better get busy. We had some really crazy stormy days in February and Al was out of town a lot which always makes time go by really slow. Alex and Cole love to eat at this pizza place by us called Pie Five where you get to make your own pizza so that's what we did Friday night at 5pm :) Cole's personality constantly makes us laugh, you just never know what he's going to do. This day he wore his sunglasses around everywhere because clearly it was sunny and warm :)
Al continuing his 100 day running challenge in the freezing cold windy Frisco weather. I finally talked him into investing in some running pants :)
More snow and a snowman with Dad!!
Our favorite mall, Northpark but Alex and Cole call it the turtle mall because they have this random pond with turtles.
Oh man the terrible twos are crazy sometimes. You just never know when this kid could break down and how do you get mad or reason with them in public places. I think this day he wanted me to carry him, he wanted more juice samples, and he wanted to push that dang little cart.
A mommy/Alex afternoon yogurt date which we need to do more because he is still talking about it 2 months later, love him.
I decided I wanted to get rid of the bunk beds (the ceiling fans freak me out) and I thought it would be better for them to share a room. We just happened to be in Pottery Barn Kids one night and they had this bed as a floor model on sale for half price so Al said if we could find another one to match at that price we could do it and we found one!! I put them in the same room for one night and realized it was too soon, so we put Cole back in his room in a toddler bed and I'll give it a few more months. I'm not ready to give up Alex's nap/quiet time.
Grandma Cameron came and watched the boys for 13 days while we were on our vacation and I don't think I'll ever be able to do tell her how thankful we are. It was hard to be away from them that long, but made it a little bit easier when we knew they were in good hands and happy. Cole doesn't look that happy in this picture, but I know they loved their time with Grandma even though they didn't sleep for her!!




No comments:
Post a Comment