Saturday, October 24, 2015

Go Go Go

We got to do so many fun activities and see so many friends the 3 1/2 weeks were in Utah.  My mom took a Friday off so we had some pictures taken of Alex and Cole, had a delicious lunch at Red Iguana, and spent the afternoon at the Childrens Museum at Gateway.   
I wish we had a museum like this in Dallas, so many fun things to do.
That night we went to dinner with my family and then everyone met where my Grandma lives now to surprise her, elevator selfie.
Cole loved Rolf, I think he just loves males in general.
and then there is Elisha.  All kids love her, she needs like 10 of her own :)
Sno cones on the way home from Grandmas house.
That Saturday I talked Ryan and my mom into hiking to Donut Falls.  Right when we started Cole wanted to be carried and Alex fell down and hit his knee.

I remember Donut Falls being pretty mellow and low key but there were so many people there, wow.
Happy 7-11 day!!
I got to celebrate Megan's birthday with a yummy dinner at Brio and then we rented bikes downtown and rode them to get dessert, so fun!!

No comments: