Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Great Wolf Lodge

I've heard so many people talk about Great Wolf Lodge so when I saw it on Groupon I snatched it up!!  We got Al to take a Thursday afternoon off and went and spent the afternoon and evening swimming away.
We took turns sitting with Brady and breathing in the chlorine fumes
Lazy river with Dad
Sweet sweaty Brady taking a nap
This was one of their favorite things to do and they did it over and over
It was a quick little getaway and they all slept horrible in the hotel room, but it's always fun to spend time together and make fun memories.
On the way to dinner Cole was done and wouldn't wake up,  sleepiest kid.
I actually think it was cinco de mayo so Torchys Tacos was the perfect dinner spot.  
That night we went to story time with the hotel characters, the kids slept horrible that night, we went to the waterpark the next morning, got chick fil a on the way home and we all took naps that afternoon at home.  

No comments: