Al and I decided to put the boys in the Kids club for St Thomas and go explore the island. I was a little worried for Brady and felt kind of guilty leaving them on the ship, but it was great to spend some time alone with Al. We took a bus to a beach and it looked just like Tortola, haha.
We had lunch in downtown St Thomas and explored the streets, so many pretty walkways and alleys.
Al found phone service so he caught up on emails, I think he lasted 4 days.
Found the splash/water pad
Mini golf
Lunch at our favorite restaurant, Cabanas
My cute Cole, love this funny kid.
A mystery game the boys were obsessed with, we played it a couple times. Cole still says mom remember when we played that game on the Disney Boat and it was the lady with red lipstick.
Princess meet and greet.

No comments:
Post a Comment