Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who Am I Sir

We decided at the last minute to go to U game in San Diego. We drove Friday night and ended up staying at my Uncle Johns house. We got to see all their kids including their cute new baby Cassidy Scarlett. I didnt get a picture of them while we were there, so I stole this picture off Christines blog. They are the cutest family.


We made it to San Diego Saturday morning and met up with our friends at the Tractor Room for breakfast. Here is a picture of Ross and his famous pose.

The breakfast was amazing. The pancake could have fed a small country. We now know why Americans are obese.


After eating ourselves to death we went to La Jolla shores beach. It was soooo nice to be in 80 degree weather in the middle of November. We saw a sand sculpter making some weird creation and then we watched a wedding on the beach in our swimsuits. Life doesnt get much better then that.


Our beach time went fast along with our tans. I think the lady that took the above picture was blinded from our white bodies. I tried to tell Al I was sick and needed to stay at the beach for fresh ocean air. He was on to me and made me put on my game face. Thank goodness I love Football.



The game was great. We got to hang out with all our friends and sing the Utah songs. It brought back so many fun memories of going to the games with my college friends.

Word must have gotten out that I was going to be there. I found all these pictures from the paparazzi.



The Utes killed San Diego and won by a measely 49 points. Its on with BYU. They are going down. Who am I Sir...A UTAH MAN AM I. GO UTES!!