What a great holiday to celebrate in Las Vegas. We went to pick up my car on the east side of Vegas which isn't the best area like SLC and we witnessed a shooting. I followed Al home in about an hour of traffic because the freeway is under construction and while I was on the phone with him I heard a thump on the side of my door. Some lady threw something at my car because I wouldn't let her over in front of me. We followed her and got her license plate number which I'm sure will do no good. We made one last stop at Wal Mart to do grocery shopping. Apparently all of Las Vegas was at this Wal Mart because we had to wait in line for about 30 minutes for Rocky( I made a note of his name) to scan and try to bag our meat with vegetables. Al worked at a grocery store in highschool and was so kind to teach me that you bag like items with like items. By that point we were both Fired Up as Al would say which leads me to this picture. A movie is coming out called Fired Up and we are excited to see it. We have no idea what it's about.
1 comment:
Whit you are too funny. I love you! And I love Ann Taylor. Do you get a good employee discount? : )
Post a Comment