We got tickets to Miss America on Saturday night at Planet Hollywood!! Woot Woot As much as I really want to be in the pageant I will be watching from afar cheering on Miss Utah. Look for me on TV. I have been practicing my wave!!
Hey Whitney! Its been a long time!! Im so glad you found my blog. I can't believe that you live in vegas...fun!! Cause I have about 12 inches of snow outside of my door right now :) UGH!! Anyways Im excited to stay in touch!!
3 comments:
dude you kill me....
Hey Whitney! Its been a long time!! Im so glad you found my blog. I can't believe that you live in vegas...fun!! Cause I have about 12 inches of snow outside of my door right now :) UGH!! Anyways Im excited to stay in touch!!
Have a great time!
FM
Post a Comment