We saw this little cafe in the Bellagio awhile ago called Jean Philleppe, but the line was always too long to get anything.
It has these chocolate fountains that remind me of Willy Wonka, and tons of different desserts including crepes which was the most amazing crepe I've ever had.
Last but not least Bonnie and I were asked to make dinner for a couple in our ward that just had a baby. Stacy gave me a personalized cook book when Al and I got married and I had a memory of her saying this pot pie recipe is great to take to neighbors because it has meat, vegetables, and bread all in one. I made the pot pie and it turned out great. I would have made Al and I one, but he was traumetized with pot pie when he was little and won't touch it. I told him he needs to get over his fears, but I don't think he is going to budge.
On Friday night we saw this guy on one of those weird scooter things in the middle of town, so I rolled down my window and yelled Mall Cop!! The cop or whatever he was loved it.
3 comments:
so fun! I want to move to vegas!!! Tell all if he doesn't eat the pot pie he'll grow an austin powers chest rug :)
Thanks for putting my middle name in there. lol.. Those Crepe's look good, I miss Vegas, it is calling me..
Fantastic post! Really fantastic!
FM
Post a Comment