We had a weekend packed full of exciting events, but would you expect anything less from Al and I??;) We got to meet up with Megan, Kyle, and baby Porter for a little sushi rendevous on their way home from Disneyland.(For more info on their trip go to http://lacrossfamily.blogspot.com)

I decided Porter looks like a mini Kyle with Megans eyes. He was not a fan of Al...lol Everytime Porter looked at Al he got tears in his eyes.


It was fun to see The Cross Fam and catch up on life.
Al and I went to the driving range on Saturday and a storm was rolling in so of course I took pics.

Afterwards we went to Serendipity with Chad and Danielle. I had such a good experience with the one in NYC I had to go to this one too. Here are some pics of Tonya and I at the original one in NYC 2006. I remember we had to wait sooo long, so here are some pics of us extremely bored...lol.

The one in Vegas has a totally different atmosphere and they have a window you can walk up to and get frozen hot chocolate to go??

We did the whole shabang and started with Nachos for an appetizer which had at least 5pounds of cheese.


I forgot how their menus are as big as you, so you feel a little awkward opening it.


Our entrees were ok, but not good enough to make the blog. However the dessert was awesome. I personally think the frozen hot chocolate is a little over rated, so Al talked the waitress into giving us a shot glass full and of course we took infamous picture EVERYONE TAKES!! This time it was better because I had Al to share it with:)

We had The Forbidden Broadway Sundae which could have easily fed 10 people. Al and I barely ate 1/4 of it.


Chad and Danielle had this ridiculous banana split with so much sauce. We were all in sugar comas when we left.
Serendipity was fun, but the one in NYC is where it's at. Al doesn't know yet, but someday we're going to have the Golden Opulence Sundae that costs $1,000.00.

If you couldn't tell I've been into taking pictures of food lately. I made Shish Kabobs and Pasta Salad with Asparagus yesterday and they were so good. Al said the pasta salad is how all salads should be because you can customize each bite and there is no lettuce??

4 comments:
Reading your blog make me hungry!
Lol. I don't know about $1000.00 for freaking dessert. It better be better than any sex ever possible of having. Seriously. The food looks pretty tastey though :)I think Porter like Al towards the end of the night. LOL. Just tell Al to work on his baby skills ya know :)
I didn't know they had Serendipity in Vegas... good to know :) I wanted to go when I was in NYC but didn't make it... It all looks so so so GOOD!! Im starving...
I bet there are not rats there like in NYC...
Post a Comment