Last week we went to the Circus with our friends Kristin and Kris(Rusty and Chiles parents). I don't think Kris was too excited about going, but I had to remind him that this wasn't just any circus it was Ringling Brothers & Barnum Bailey Circus. THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!! I had one request from Al which was Cotton Candy. Pretty sure the cotton candy was more than our tickets. The Carnies don't give you the option to just buy cotton candy, so you have to get the ridiculous red hat that I might add matched perfectly with my red shirt, but was too small for my big head...lol. The highlight of the night were the elephants and the catchy song Zing Zang Zoom. It was a fun night and I'm glad we went!!

On Friday we drove to Utah AGAIN for Fathers Day and one of Als mission companions wedding. We went to dinner with Al's family and my mom and Ryan. It's quite the production to get 16 people to take a picture together, but here we all are.

Nikki's son Ryker is soo cute. He loves when people take his picture, so that's how we bonded.

Here is one of Coby & Ryker

I can't forget Al #4s new shoes. They are called Vibram Five Fingers and they have individual toes...lol Definately a good conversation piece.

Trevor recently started selling Kirby vaccuums and gave me a presentation on how Kirbys are better than Dysons.


He also did a demonstration on how there are dust mites in our beds which is pretty sick. He sold me on Kirbys and Al & I will definately own one someday.
The wedding was beautiful. They got married and had a reception at Conrad Ranch in Provo Canyon. Congrats Mike & Ashley!!

Afterwards we went and watched Coby's football tournament at BYU. Supposedly the games were only 20 minutes long and they played until they lost. We were there for 3hours and they were still playing when we left, so if I divide 180/20 I watched 9 games. That is more football than I've ever watched in my entire life...lol

Here is Ryker again loving the camera



and baby Briyler.

We met up with Tonya, Billy, Zak, Kylee,Megan, Kyle, and baby Porter for dinner.

Al loves Calazones. This one is for you Meg...lol


We had a BBQ on Sunday before we left SLC. Being that there is no flowers in Vegas and I finally have a nice camera to take pictures I went crazy and took a bunch in my Aunt Liz's yard.

My grandma made the best cheesecake ever for Al's birthday. Liz didn't have any candles so we used matches instead. It was so much fun to see everyone. Come visit us in Vegas before the sun cooks us to death.
No comments:
Post a Comment