Monday, August 24, 2009

Here We Go Again

Whitney here from beatiful sunny California. The weather is PERFECT and so is everything else. We are currently trying to get settled in and unpack all the boxes I JUST packed??
I won't post pictures of our new place until it is clean and organized, but here is the view from our balcony ♥
Al is on home study this week studying his brains out(literally.) Here he is with his new mini me lap top.
The move was successful besides our furniture that took a beating by moving it up to the 4th floor. Here we are AGAIN 1 year later with a bigger U-Haul(we are growing up so fast).

Thank You to EVERYONE that helped us move!! We couldn't have done it without you especially since Al tweeked his back and could barely move the entire day. What are the chances of that happening??
I'm glad to see hills which are just as good as mountains and GREEN things. GO GREEN!! I took the mountains for granted in Utah, but I will be so THANKFUL everyday when I see The Hills:)
Anyway to sum up the last days in Vegas we went to dinner with Chad and Danielle on Friday night at Maggianos at Fashion Show Mall. Al talked us into getting some special family style dinner that was all you can eat. He was in heaven and Chad ate himself to death....lol We had the best seat in the house
Our appetizers and Salads.
Our musical entertainment for the night was an Accordian player table side. Frank Sinatra New York was our favorite song he played.
Dessert
One last drive down the strip.

to the Eiffel TowerApparently every tourist was at the Eiffel Tower that night, but the wait was sooo worth the view. Danielle and I got a little freaked out on the elevator ride up and the 100mph winds didn't really help when we got to the top.
View of the south end of the strip
I never realized how bright the Bellagio fountain lights were until you see them from this view.
North end of the strip
and us

Goodbye Vegas!! We will miss all our friends we made and THATS IT. Come visit us in California, so I have a good excuse to go to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Six Flags, Knotsberry Farm, and the BEACH!!

2 comments:

Danielle Selander said...

Ah! Pleasure Feathers! :)
Miss you guys already! You need to email me those pics!

{Layla} said...

Hello fellow gossip girl lover! Thanks for the comment! It is nice to *meet* you via blog. I see that you and your hubbs moved to Cali. I heart Cali. I wish I could talk Austin into moving there.