Thursday, August 6, 2009

MMMMM

Mmmmm is for the M Resort and Texas de Brazil. We went to dinner for Kristins birthday last night at Texas de Brazil which is like heaven for Al. I've never met a bigger carnivore. He LOVES meat!! I'm still a little bummed that they don't have pineapple, but I managed to survive.

I bought Kristin a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes which if you haven't tried one, you need to go right now and buy one. AMAZING . Texas De Brazil tried to charge us a cake cutting fee of $3 a person to eat OUR cake. I told them they were crazy and we would cut the cake ourselves...lol
Dinner was great and I love celebrating birthdays so it was a perfect night.
Afterwards we went to the new M casino to walk around and check it out.Some guy that was on our Californian cruise told us that they had free soda machines throughout the casino. THAT WAS A LIE. There were no soda machines to be found.
The lobby is beautiful and they have calla lilies everywhere.


Last but not least we had cake and good news Al and I only charge a $2 per person cutting fee. I added sparklers to her cake leftover from our wedding. If anyone didn't get a wedding faovr just let me know because we have about 200 left. The icing got smashed from the saran wrap:(

Happy Birthday Kristin!!

1 comment:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

what the eff! You didnt come celebrate my birthday lol
ps cute white pants ;)