Monday, August 3, 2009

Tastes of Life

On Friday night we went to Roys Hawaiian Fusion. This is one of our new favorite restaurants. Their food is soooo good. Al and I both agreed it is better than Flemings and Ruths Chris. The presentation of the food is beautiful and the flavors are amazing.
We had an ahi tuna appetizer that was delicous.

I had salmon and it was amaizng.
There is one time that I had salmon comparable to this and that was in Vancouver during Salmon spawning season. The color of the salmon was awesome and the goat cheese and beets just added to the flavor.
I bet you can't guess what Al had....STEAK. It was also really good.
And we can't go to dinner without having dessert. People were starting to look over at us at this point and wonder why I was taking pictures of all our food. BLOGGING
On Saturday we went to Seinfeld with Kristin and Kris.
WE LOVE Seinfeld!! They were making everyone check their cameras at the door which is totally lame, but they only found 1 out of 2 of my cameras. I was able to get a few pics

Best weekend ever!!

2 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

dude, flemings isn't good period. But the picture of that steak makes my mouth water!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

dude....i miss ahi tuna...i'm drooling over here...