Last week Santa Monica had a 100 year celebration and word was that the fireworks were going to be ahhhmazing. Parking was only $20, but what better way to spend it to say Happy 100 years Santa Monica. For some reason it was really humid that night and I guess humidity doesn't mix with fireworks because the smoke wasn't clearing, so you could barely even see them....lol

For some reason Al and I don't have good luck with fireworks. Last year we were at Disneyland for the 4th of July and they got cancelled due to 1mph winds. I guess now that I've seen California up in flames I have a little more sympathy, but are you for real Disneyland?

After the spectacular firework show we met up with my friend Joanna at The Huntley. They have a restaurant and lounge upstairs overlooking the beach....loved it.


On Friday night a group of us went to Ketchup in Hollywood.

If any of you reading this have too much time on your hands like me and watch The Hills and The Kardashians than you will know what Ketchup is.

If you go you must have their 3 french fry platter with 5 different kinds of ketchup.

I loved the atmosphere and the food. 2 thumbs up

Saturday morning we went to Zuma Beach in Malibu to watch Ross finish his Triathalon. Al got the bug and wants to start training for one.

It was really cloudy at the beach, but Tonya told me the further south you drive the clearer it gets....so we drove to Venice Beach where it was sunny. There was barely anyone on the beach which made for The Perfect Beach Day

and we went cosmic bowling

Now Al is leaving for San Diego next week for work and I'm going to be extremely bored
1 comment:
How do you make the collages? (i cant spell)
Post a Comment