Monday, November 16, 2009

Fight On!

On Saturday we went to the USC game. We parked by Greek Row which was like 2 miles away from the Coliseum, but I got to experience what college is really supposed to be like. The entire campus was packed with tailgaters and students acting crazy. I've never seen so many cute red and gold outfits. As I look back on all the games I went to at the U I realize they were NOTHING like this. Oh and I got to see the Kappa house which was also unreal.I'm going to see if they need house parents for next year.If you can't tell by the picture we had great seats.



My two favorite things about USC football games are 1-The hot dog carts all over campus on your way to the coliseum and 2-The white horse with a trojan that rides around the field after they score.
Even though USC lost and I don't really like football I had fun and will totally go again.

After the game we walked by student housing and everyone apparently rides beach cruisers. There were hundreds everywhere.Other then the USC game we did lots of exploring last week in Pasadena, Burbank, and a new little city we discovered called Montrose just up the street. So many good restaurants to try. I also got a Tiffany blue tea pot. Even though I don't drink tea I still love it and like Stacy said "if you're feeling really domestic you can boil water for a cup of hot chocolate."

No comments: