On Saturday we went to Tonya and Billy's baby shower. It was so much fun!! Pictures taken by Tonya's mom.



Has anyone every heard of Roscoes Chicken and Waffles? I hadn't until we moved to L.A. We went to the one in West Hollywood and I'll tell you it was quite the experience. I'm not sure who thought chicken and waffles should go together, but here we are eating it. Not really the healthiest dinner, but it was fun to try. P.S. Kobe Bryant goes there all the time


Yesterday we got tickets to Jay Leno, but getting tickets means standing in line for an hour with your ticket, crossing your fingers that you get in. I think we were 2 of the last 10 people to get in and we got to sit second row!! The Govenator and Lady Gaga were the guests. Lady Gaga performed
Bad Romance and it was awesome. I wanted to go to her concert next month and now I don't need to because I was sitting like 10 ft from her...lol

Yesterday my friend Jobi and I had breakfast at Urth Caffe and it was so amazing. Jobi is a star magnet and yesterday we saw Judy Greer who plays Kitty in Arrested Development

Here is a picture of her....

and my delightful spinach and feta omelet.

Last week I had Al take me to FIDM because I wanted to see the campus. In this picture it looks huge, but it's just one little building. We were done with our tour in about 5 minutes.a>

Lastly I had to share this letter because it's so sweet. Al and I just got a new calling in our ward to be primary teachers. The class has had substitutes for a couple months and they are way excited to finally have teachers. Yesterday they gave us letters from the kids and this was one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment