Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmasssssy

We got a Christmas tree!!! After asking Al about 10 times to let me get a tree he took me for FHE and I picked out the perfect one. Al tried to talk me into a Douglas Fir (those ugly bushy ones that are cheaper), but I only like Noble Fir and that could be because my mom has really good taste and we always had those growing up. I told Al I would settle for a fake one when we have somewhere to store it, but for now it's all about the real Noble Fir Christmas Tree.
For some reason it looks really small in this picture, but I promise it's perfect. At one point it smelled really good, but I guess that already wore off.
Our crocheted stockings made by Grandma Ranes



My mom has bought me a Christmas ornament every year since my 1st Christmas and thanks to her we had enough to decorate our tree. Here is my first attempt at decorating a tree on my very own. and now I'm going to continue the tradition and buy a Christmas ornament every year for us and eventually our kids. Here is ours from last year. This years is on its way!!

3 comments:

bb,tonya and cam... said...

ranes....so im pretty sure ive been slacking on keeping up with your blog since you took it private...today was the first read since well you went private haha....but i promise ill be better...

Crystal said...

Cool, you got married on my birth date. :) Nice Christmas tree, it looks awesome! :)

QNC said...

Whit - your stalkings your grandma made you - guess what? I have the EXACT same one (just with my name on it) from my grandma! Crazy. Thanks for unlocking your blog, now I can cyber stalk you. Miss you!