I've been meaning to post our pictures that Jobi took for us last month. We used some for our Christmas cards this year. I love the way they turned out even if every guy Al knows comments on them...lol
I love these pictures, Whitney. Your friend did a great job. Miss you guys- wish we had more time together in CA. Hope everything is going well out there.
I'm in LOVE with your pictures. I would totally book your photographer if I lived out there. I think they look so unique...love love love love love it.
These are adorable. So adorable Quentin agreed to let us go out and get pics taken this spring! (If he can beat Tigg at his weight loss competition first.) But seriously, so cute.
5 comments:
I'm in love with your cute shirt and checkered cardigan! Where did you get them?
I love these pictures, Whitney. Your friend did a great job. Miss you guys- wish we had more time together in CA. Hope everything is going well out there.
I'm in LOVE with your pictures. I would totally book your photographer if I lived out there. I think they look so unique...love love love love love it.
I LOVE these pictures. Seriously...love them. So cute.
These are adorable. So adorable Quentin agreed to let us go out and get pics taken this spring! (If he can beat Tigg at his weight loss competition first.) But seriously, so cute.
Post a Comment