Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Day From H.......

It all began when I got us tickets to Wheel of Fortune. Who doesn't want to see Vanna White in all her pretty dresses? The tickets I had were actual tickets unlike most shows where you still have to stand in line with your tickets to see if you will even get in. The show started at 3:00PM and everyone had a good 40 years on us....I'm not kidding. They then announced that they were filming 3 episodes which means we had to sit there for 3 hours.....hahahah It was way cool at first, but they make you clap Waaay too much. Isn't there some sort of audience sound they can put in the background? They were totally using us as audience props and we should have got paid!! Here is a picture of Sony Studios where it is filmed. Al and I were both starving when we got out and decided to go eat dinner in Hollywood. Unfortunately we never made it to dinner and got in a car accident instead. I've never been in a bad car accident and I don't ever want to be again. Your entire life flashes before your eyes....it's so scary. Luckily no one was hurt except our car and the 2010 650I BMW with 26 miles on it.That's right.....26 miles and an $80,000 car. The dealer was driving it to show someone who was going to buy it. What are the chances of that? I'm not really sureThe BMW doesn't look too bad, but his airbag came out which totally sucks. Cross your fingers that our insurance covers it and we won't be paying off a car that isn't ours for the rest of our lives.

Moral of the Story....Wear your seatbelt and drive safe!! If you watch Wheel of Fortune look for us on April 16th, May 6 & 7th.

No comments: