Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

We decided to throw a Superbowl party at the last minute as in the night before. I had just enough time to prepare every Superbowl snack imaginable.We had everyone write down what they thought the final score would be on their cups, so you couldn't change your mind halfway through. I was the ONLY one that chose the Saints...Who Dat? Here is a picture of everyone.
Jeff & Kathryn
Heike & Sean
Aaron & Celia
Al & I
I'm always amazed at how much Al can eat, but I think he set a new record on Superbowl Sunday. Here he is topping it off with 2 hot dogs in 1 bun. Now where does it all go is the questionWho watched all the commercials? I could probably tell you more about those than the game...lol My favorite one was the E-Trade Baby Girlfriend. I laugh everytime I watch it. If you didn't see it go here I hope everyone had a great Superbowl Sunday!

No comments: