I decided to be festive for St Patricks Day and cook a traditional Irish dinner of corned beef and cabbage. It was my first time eating and cooking it, so I wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Dinner with my special green drink.

Suprisingly everything turned out pretty good. The meat was a little tough, but the vegetables made up for it. Also mustard is really good on corned beef. After dinner we went hot tubbing. I like to think of this next picture as our own private pool and house, but then again we live in California and houses in our price range are in Compton.

Sean & Jill brought 4 different kinds of Root Beer from our favorite soda shop....Galcos (previous blog) Lets just say we got wild in the hot tub with our bottles of Root Beer.

Cheers to St Patricks Day. I hope everyone remembered to wear green!!

No comments:
Post a Comment