A trip to Mexico was long over due since our Mexican Rivera cruise last year turned out to be a disaster. We went to Cancun Mexico for 5 days and it was so beautiful. We had a 2 hour layover in Mexico city and this is probably as close as we will ever get to it.

It's the biggest city we have ever seen. Someone told us 22 million people live there.

We stayed at the Dreams all inclusive resort and it was amazing. I've heard mixed things about all inclusive and I must say we were very impressed. The first night we ate at their sushi restaurant right on the beach. As you can see my skin and hair weren't responding well to the humidity.

Our hotel was right by the strip of clubs, restaurants, and malls so we walked down there after dinner to see what was going on. Little did we know we had planned our vacation right during Spring Break, so everywhere we wanted to go was double the price. We ended up just walking around and people watching. My favorite thing was the donkey I saw in the back of a parked truck. Some guy sitting in the truck got out and asked if I wanted a picture with it. He was ready to get the donkey out of the truck, so I could pay him for a picture....hahah
1 comment:
How fun! I LOVE Mexico and loved our experience at Dreams as well. Ah I want to go back. :)
Post a Comment