Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's True

Some of you may already know our exciting news and yes it's true I'm pregnant!! See for yourself..... This is a 3-D picture from my 11week ultrasound. I'm on my 14th week and due March 18th.
I've been sick as a dog and had no motivation to do anything. My gym membership is getting dusty, my skin looks like I'm 14 again, the bloating never seems to go away, the pounds keep creeping on (just look at my cheeks), and 12 hours of sleep a night doesn't seem to be enough. I'm glad to be done with my first trimester and I'm crossing my fingers that I feel better in the days to come. Al and I are so excited about this new addition to our family.

9 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see your baby bump come November- you will have a baby bump by then, right??

Keri Cannon said...

Yay! Congrats Whit! I'm so excited for you! You will be the funnest/ coolest mommy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Whit and Al!

Meg said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting. And I hope you feel better Whitney, being sick is the worst!

The Richards Family said...

So so so happy for you! Love you!!

Jeff and Kathryn said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Congrats!! You will be such a great mom!

Trav and Mel...... said...

Whit that is awesome, congratulations! Hope you start feeling better!

QNC said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe it?! That is way exciting. Call me when you can I want to hear all about the first trimester - it freaks me out!