Sunday, October 3, 2010

16 Weeks And Counting

The infamous pregnancy Shade shirt photo. Me at 13 weeks And me at 16 weeks. I was hoping I would be one of those girls that wouldn't show until 6 months or gain weight anywehere else but my stomach, but not the case with me. I'm nervous to see what happens the next 5 months.
I decided to Morph a picture of Al and I to see what our baby will look like. I would guess we are both about the same age in the pictures below.

I'm not really sure if this is supposed to be a girl or a boy, but here it is. I'm going to try baby pictures next.

3 comments:

Sophie said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT? whitney cameron i am very very very upset with you i am finding out through your blog....okay and very very excited! congratulations, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. a baby!

Kaitlin and Charles said...

That is so exciting! You are already 16 weeks?! You look amazing! I can't wait to see the little cutie.

Carmen said...

I am so excited for you. You can't even tell you have a belly. :) I hope you are feeling good.