Sunday, January 9, 2011
Rose Bowl Parade
On New Years Day we went to the Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena. We discovered the further down on Colorado you get the easier it is to sneak your way into the crowds and the people watching gets better and better.
Al was secretly wishing it was the actual Rose Bowl, but since the parade is free we will stick with that for now.
We had great company....Tonya and Billy.
I must say the floats are amazing to look at and definately worth the wait.
The pooper scooper peoople that got more cheers than the actual floats.

We totally lucked out and sat behing a few rows of people that had camped out the night before. I think they were all exhausted because none of them stood the entire parade which made it so nice for us.


This next float was amazing.

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be Jesus on the next float
Ronald Reagan which was one of my favorites

PAC MAN
and last but not least Albert VI, it must be a sign!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment