After my Drs appt last week I decided I needed to go on a hike to help this excessive weight gain problem of mine. We went to Runyon Canyon where all the beautiful people from Hollywood. Probably not the best place to pick when you're pregnant, but the views and people watching are totally worth it. It was super smoggy that day as are most in LA, but you can always hope for those clear ones where you can see the ocean. This is the first look out point in Runyon looking at Century City.
The view of Los Angeles
Get ready for this one.....32 weeks and feeling huge.

The big bench that makes you feel like your 5 again because your feet don't touch the ground.
Back to color because I love palm trees
Al and I were laughing at these guys on the hike. This is a perfect example of good people watching. What 4 guys go hiking in matching outfits, perfectly tanned, and toned bodies? We think they are calendar models.
That night we went to Benihanas with Kris and Kristin in Santa Monica.
We decided to walk down to the Pier to see if the Ferris Wheel was going. Everytime I've ever wanted to ride it, it has been closed, but that was my lucky night. Yaaaaaaaaay we finally got to ride it!!

Al and I were laughing at these guys on the hike. This is a perfect example of good people watching. What 4 guys go hiking in matching outfits, perfectly tanned, and toned bodies? We think they are calendar models.
1 comment:
I love the picture of all on the big bench. So cute
Post a Comment