Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Go With It

Since our days our numbered to see movies in the theater I talked Al into seeing Just Go With It. I wasn't expecting much with this movie, but it was so funny. Definitely don't expect a big plot, but do be prepared to laugh. One good thing about LA on a Friday night is you can go to any theater and buy a ticket at the last minute, sit wherever you want, and not have to listen to people crunch popcorn in your ear.
After the movie we lucked out and got a sweet deal on Laker's tickets. They were even lower bowl!!

I was more into looking for stars than watching the game and I totally wish I would've brought my binoculars.

Al bought me some cotton candy to keep me entertained. Don't mind my double chin or fake wedding ring on my fat fingers.
Are you surprised the Lakers won? Free Jack in the Box tacos for everyone!!
Yay for finally going to a Lakers game. So much fun!!

No comments: