Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Nursery

I finally found a place to put everything in the nursery!! Working with limited space and not being able to paint the walls was hard, but I love how it turned out. Hours were spent picking out the crib and dresser. Deciding on a color was another issue which I know Al loooved being a part of. Just to be clear that's not black, but espresso and that wood won't scratch for the life of it. Young America cribs are the best!! A huge thanks to my creative friends Megan (sorry all I could find was your wedding pic...lol)
and Stacy. They both helped me pick out all the fabric at Christmas time. Megan made the quilt and skirt and Stacy made the bumper. These ladies are amazing....I'm thankful to have both of them in my life and not just because the bedding turned out super cute:)
The most comfortable glider in the world which I'm sure I will spend countless hours in and Al was kind enough to buy me the ottoman to match!
Megan also helped me make those cute picture frames on the wall. I will most likely put some newborn pictures in them.
So now our guest bedroom/office turned into a nursery, but don't worry you can still come visit us.

2 comments:

Megan Cross said...

Lol. Nursery looks awesome dude. Can't wait to see pics of 2A6 lol. And I too am grateful for your friendship in my life :)

J'aime said...

Love your cute blog, Whit! And your pregnant belly is oh-so-cute!!