Monday, May 30, 2011

Alex's Blessing Day

May 22, 2011
Albert Alexander Cameron VI was given a name and a blessing by his father. It was a special day that we got to spend with so many of our friends and family. We appreciate everyone who came to support us and Baby Alex.
We decided to bless Alex in Utah so our families and friends could be there. We chose my mom's ward (really hard to not type my home ward, but Al reminds me that California is where my home is).
Thank you so much to everyone that brought food to make a delicous lunch.
Lots of family and friends.....I tried to take a picture of everyone, so I'm sorry if you didn't make the blog :)



Side note.....If you ever need to find Al IV at a party, find a t.v. with sports playing!









Booties crocheted by Great Grandma Ranes
It was a great day that we will always remember.

4 comments:

The Richards Family said...

You are so cute and darling. So sad I missed it. Love ya!

Keri Cannon said...

I love the booties! You look gorgeous...what a neat day!

tonya said...

so fun! wish we could have made it! super cute blessing outfit alex! :)

QNC said...

Sorry I suck...I should have ditched conducting because they just split our ward, Dang it! He is so cute! Time to take a trip to L.A.