Alex is growing at rapid speed and it's so hard to keep up on everything. He learned how to roll about a month ago and now he won't stop. He outgrew his playgym which provided hours and hours of entertainment. One of the best baby shower gifts I received.
We upgraded him to this Baby Einstein Bouncer which takes up our entire living room.

He has learned to escape his car seat, bouncer and swing if you don't have him buckled in. Usually I put him in the swing or bouncer while I shower and this is what I came out to the other day.

I may have a wild child on my hands, but from now on he's getting buckled in.

He wants to grab everything including my hair. He loves laptops and remotes which could be trouble in the future. Al left his on the floor the other day and when I looked over Alex was pounding on the keyboard.
He doesn't really take naps with us anymore like the sweet picture below, but I'm glad he's finally napping in his crib.

We spend a lot of time at our pool.

We watch Al swim
and last week we got mobbed by all the kids because they wanted to play with Alex. People love babies no matter where you are.
This next picture would be super cute if you could see the other baby Alex was playing with. I think we were a distraction at church.

About a month ago he started sleeping on his tummy and the rest is history. My favorite is when he has his bum in the air.
He discovered his feet and trys to suck on them.

He chews on everything. Luckily germs aren't a big deal to him.
I can't believe he's almost 5 months old.
1 comment:
oh my goodness - i LOVE the photo of him eating his feet - i hope Jordan does that too hahaha it's hilariously cute!
Post a Comment