Last weekend was great because we got to breath fresh ocean air 2 days in a row.
Somedays I wonder why we pay unfathomable amounts in rent, gas, and groceries to live in a over crowded state, but then when I see the picture below it kind of makes sense. What I'm trying to say is Al can we move to the beach?
Don't we just look happier in this setting? haha
On Saturday we explored Balboa Island which was so much fun. We walked by all the beautiful homes and boats. I found a 2 bedroom house I loved for 2 million dollars, what a deal!!
Pilates is already great, but by the sea would make it even greater.
We took the ferry from the island to the village which takes about 2 minutes :)
I told Al how I want to own a sailboat someday if we stay in California.

Another beautiful day at the beach but this time I didn't stick my toes in the sand.
We sat on the pier with Alex and saw some dolphins.
I wouldn't mind living in Balboa Village which is only a 10 minute drive to Fashion Island.
I couldn't leave Balboa without trying the famous frozen banana. I got shredded coconut and toffee on mine which was so yummy. I'm not a huge banana lover so next time I'm for sure getting a Balboa Bar.

Does anyone want to come visit? I told Al next time we have visitors that we should rent bikes in Balboa like the other thousands of people that thought of the idea way before me. Afterwards we will celebrate with Balboa Bars!!
1 comment:
Oh I miss the beach so much! And Alex is such a cutie!
Post a Comment