
5 Month Stats
Weight 17 lbs 9 oz 75th percentile
Height 26 3/4 inches long 95th percentile
Head 43 cm 50-75th percentile
At 5 Months Alex is.....
Found his feet at 18 weeks and likes to suck on them.
Stopped swaddling him at 19 weeks and instantly turns over to sleep on his tummy now.
Hasn't been the best sleeper this month. He usually wakes up twice to eat which I'm hoping changes when we start him on rice cereal next week.
Loves to play with paper.
Makes spitting noises with his tongue until his face is covered with spit (perfect example in the 2nd picture above).
Puts anything and everything in his mouth.
Loves to be outside.
Still teething....his first tooth still hasn't come in yet.
Rolls around like crazy and strains himself to try and sit up.
Can stay sitting up for a little bit.
Can't keep his hands still while he eats. He loves to grab my lips and face, so usually I end up holding his hand so he will hold still.
Impossible to change his diaper because right when I lay him on the changing pad he flips over to his tummy.
Still won't take a bottle which just means he can never get rid of me.
Loves to hit things including computer keyboards.
Interacts a lot with you and smiles all the time.
Loves to play with laces and drawstrings.
Pivots around on his tummy.
Just started liking Peek a boo.
I don't know if he loves to pull my hair or if it's just fun because it's something to grab, but he always finds it even if there is 1 strand loose from my ponytail. I always find pieces wound between his fingers.
So close to crawling....just learned to push up and launch himself forward with 1 foot.
Fake coughs all the time to get our attention.
Arches his back and escapes his car seat, swing, and bouncer if he's not clipped in.
Easily entertained by laying on a blanket and playing with toys which is nice when I need to get stuff done around the house.
He's getting more hair....I put gel in it for the pictures above and it looks like he has way more than he really does :)
This has been my favorite month watching all the changes in his personality and watching him become more and more independent. He is such a sweet boy and I love spending every day with him.
Destroying the paper on the table at the Dr's
Al showing him the after damage.
1 comment:
I need some more time with this baby! He is so cute Whitney! And ps, I think Geisa is being induced tonight. Al will have a friend!
Post a Comment