It was a day I was really excited about, so excited that I bought a box of rice cereal 2 weeks before Alex's 5 month appointment. The Dr warned us that he might not be ready, but I decided to try it anyways. I mixed it up with his favorite food, breast milk and fed him a little on a spoon. I thought he was getting the hang of it, but on the 3rd day he wouldn't have anything to do with it and most of it just ended up on is face like in the picture below. So now we are taking a break and trying it again in 1 week. Until then I will remain in the my baby won't take a bottle club and hope that I lose these last few lbs I gained during pregnancy with all the calories that breast feeding supposedly burns.
1 comment:
i've been told it's a pretty elite club, much like Club 33. haha hang in there - don't stop trying because if you can't do it.. how will i?!
Post a Comment