We spent Thanksgiving in Utah this year. While Al was playing Turkey Bowl Alex had a little rice cereal to start Thanksgiving off right.
I figured this was the only year he would wear a shirt that said Thankful for Mommy:)
Grandma Ranes

Our first dinner was with my family at my Aunt Liz's house.

My Cousin Blake is 7 years old and gave Alex a ton of his toys he doesn't play with anymore. One of them was a tool set. How awesome are these goggles?

The only Thanksgiving picture I got of Al and I. I've been slacking with pictures and blogging. I can't believe I didn't even take one of the Turkey?
Blake showing Alex his train.
Our second dinner was at Al's Grandparents.

Cute little Alice who is Al's Great Grandma.

All the cousins making their Oreo Turkeys.

I saw this on Pinterest and wanted to make one so I'm glad they did this.
Alex destroying the Black Friday ads.
It was a great Thanksgiving and I'm glad we were able to spend it with our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment